Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What's in my purse?

I, am no celebrity. Despite my outward appearances and winning demeanor, I confess I have no fame. However I shamelessly LOVE those stories in US weekly that show what's in a famous person's bag.
Usually they have ridiculously expensive crap in there that serves no purpose, or that serves the same purpose a 1.00 tube of chapstick could fix. I thought, hey why don't I share what's in MY bag!
I have two bags, but I will happily share both.

The first bag I'll share is my "purse"
The bag is a HUGE VS duffel (in camo colored leopard print) from a dear lovely friend. Sorry this picture is dark, my flash wouldn't work and I'm way too impatient to wait and try again.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App







Inside I have a pocket bac sanitizer and a listerine spray. To follow that theme I have deoderant, and some flavor or another of body spray. I have a fear of being smelly. A scarf, a hello kitty coin purse, a mini first aid kit, various Mark. samples and magalogs, a Mark. hook up with concealer and under eye gel, another with two perfumes, Starbucks napkins (why? because they make THE BEST oil blotting papers for your face. And they're free. I grab a handful every time I'm there) my wallet, and like 40 different lip glosses. I may or may not have an addiction.


And my school bag, which weighs about 460 thousand pounds.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

This one is pretty boring, minus those smencils there. Cinnamon, and berry. Almost makes doing homework kinda fun. I have a finger bowl, and a sanitizing container, and three creepy zombie fingers with finished acrylics on them. I also have my dappen dish, for some damn reason. A dust mask, and pens. I also have (not shown) a completely fantastic Tinkerbell notebook, I got for .15 at wal mart. Also not shown is some snacks that I keep on hand in case I get hungry. My resolution this year was to be better to myself, which also meant that I needed to make sure I ate more than once a day, so I keep snacks.
Water, and lotion, and those Wisp things to brush my teeth. Oh, and a huge bag full of nail polish. I'm sure this bag will get more full as I continue school.
Okay, so that was kinda fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment