1. "Girls" will be "girls." Regardless if they're 16 or 50. And of course by that I mean spreading rumors, and smack talking behind peoples backs. In that situation it's very hard to be the woman of the group and tell them to knock it off, because it's kinda fun to watch.
2. There is nothing that a little glitter can't fix. Bad moods, bad manicures and bad hair? Put glitter on it!
3. Everybody poops, and farts.. and thinks it's hilarious.
4. There's always time to do your makeup. If you don't have time to go all out, just some eyeliner and mascara can make you look put together.
5. Homework is kinda fun.
6. You are a personal cosmetologist to everyone you know the second you sign up for school.
7. Acrylic nail enhancements should never be done by 20+ people at the same time in the same small unventilated room.
8. Acrylic fumes give you a body high, and then body exhaustion when you come down. Then for days your hair and clothes still smell.
9. Being locked in a small room 8 hours a day with the same people for months creates a family that you can't break down, and it's pretty freaking rad.
10. I love what I do.
Did you go to school for cosmetology? Feel free to add your own in the comment section below.