Sunday, November 6, 2011

luscious lashes?

Maybe someday.

I've given myself a quest of sexy lashes. I have been reading all sorts of home remedies, but I've had these tubes of L'Oreal Lash Serum in my bathroom for a few months. Came free with my mascara, but I never used it. I've always had skimpy lashes but it feels like as I get older, they're getting worse. Sigh. Like everything else, right? So here I go, I'll be posting some updates on the lashes if I see any changes (or none) as I use it. I put the tube in my bathroom with my other skin care stuff and I'll do it at night when I wash my face. If this stuff works, I'm in business and I will totally buy their brand. It's WAY cheaper than the prescription stuff. If it doesn't work, I'll look at the home remedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment