Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Budget Hair Beauty

Today's beauty steal is one of those steals that doesn't seem like it would be. Up front, the cost seems like a lot, but I've been using this product for years and I can promise it's worth it.

http://www.drugstore.com/paul-mitchell-super-skinny-serum/qxp143679?catid=183486&fromsrch=paul+mitchell

I buy this at the salon, because I'm always leery of buying salon products from anywhere else but as you can see it's available online. This product produces THE best results I've ever had for my frizzy hair. I use less than a dime sized amount, about once a week (depending on how often I wash my hair) and it smells so good. I use it before straightening as a barrier between my hair and my iron. It's great for the days I want to go curly or wavy, it doesn't add weight.

The one bottle I buy lasts me the whole year before I have to buy another one. It doesn't get much more inexpensive than that, particularly for the quality of the product.
Sometimes budget beauty doesn't mean getting the least expensive product out there.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Can you please recommend me the best Richmond beauty salon out there? My wife is looking the best place for her. Thanks for your advice!

    ReplyDelete